Do you know your coffee? Latte art fan? Single origin afficianado? Interested in building your coffee career?
We’re on the lookout for someone who’s had experience making good coffee, and is keen take the relationship to the next level. Based at our Melbourne Roastery & HQ, your daily role will see you flaunting your coffee skills and knowledge, training customers, maintaining accounts and delivering coffee product, enjoying some quality team camaraderie and banter – & becoming one of the faces of our business.
This is a role with plenty of upside.
Key role duties include:
• Delivery of products to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support of existing clients with a focus on building strong and beneficial relationships.
• Coaching customers in the art of making exceptional coffees.
• Cultivating organic new business opportunities.
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional coffee making skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Valid drivers license
• Exposure to ERP systems such as Netsuite also a bonus but not essential
We offer a comprehensive salary package that includes a fully maintained vehicle (van) and phone.
Please note: Only candidates that progress to the interview stage will be notified.